The appraisal is a special time between an employee and his/her manager, giving them the opportunity to exchange feed-back and points of view. Designed to be of high benefit to both participants for career management and organisation development, this course is highly recommended to every appraiser. The participant will exceed expectations in terms of short-term evaluation and year-over-year growth to deepen career evolution and long-term personal development.
- Know how to distinguish between evaluation and evolution
- Know how to use reformulation, analysis and commenting techniques
- Know how to identify what is outside the scope of yearly appraisals (meetings, reframing, ‘cronyism’,…)
- Know how to make yearly appraisals a part of the organization’s internal communication system
- Know how to set the ultimate goal of an appraisal
- Understand the benefits of appraisals for the 3 parties involved (employer, employee and organization)
Thorough analysis of initial level and learning needs, inductive and deductive approaches, quizzes, role-plays
Who is the course aimed at?
This training programme is targeted at employees, independent workers or people looking for a job (use special promotion code -JOB- when contacting us). It concerns private workers and public workers.
Final training report