Evaleader 12A: Mastering Job-Seeking Techniques
As applicant for a job or even a training period, this training programme will provide you with the main keys to opening the different doors leading to the desired post. From writing your CV to asking recruiters again for an answer and including dealing with the phone interview, the trainer will help you to appropriate the different oratory and discursive techniques. Practical advice, tricks and tips as well as real-life situations will enable you to better apprehend all these milestones, whichever type of job and recruiter you are faced with. After this training, you will be able to design your own grids so as to better prepare for and analyse your job-seeking performance.
- Recognize the different types of CV (Europass, CVideo…) and make yours
- Post your CV on the appropriate social media (job boards) and become aware of your network’s power
- Analyse job offers so you can tailor your reply
- Predict and prepare for the recruiter’s questions
- Know the different types of tests and test sets
- Put your strengths forward (illustrate, bring factual evidence…)
- Root the intended image and message deeply inside your audience
- Assess one’s performance: tools, tricks and tips to ensure the match between form, contents and impact
Thorough analysis of initial level and learning needs, inductive and deductive approaches, quizzes, role-plays
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
This training programme is targeted at employees, independent workers or people looking for a job (use special promotion code -JOB- when contacting us). It concerns private workers and public workers.
- Formative evaluation
- Summative evaluation
- Final training report