Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC6)
Throughout this eLearning you will be guided through different modules by closely following the storyline of Sonia who works in a financial institution and wants to learn more about how DAC6 affects her daily job. By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand the key principles of DAC6;
- Understand the processes and obligations of the directive; and.
- Understand the responsibilities in terms of the identification of aggressive transactions.
- Concept and scope
- Current timeline
- Arrangement process.
- Who must report?
- Who are the intermediaries?
- Impact on the organization.
- Hallmark categories
- Hallmark components.
4. Reporting requirements
- Reportable cross border arrangements
- Report components
- Who must report a RCBA?
5. Knowledge check
- Random selection of questions.
DLearn offers a dynamic approach to digital learning:
- All sessions are modular and easy to customize to perfectly fit your needs
- The units (maximum 15 minutes) are incorporated in an interactive storyline.
Who is the course aimed at?
At the end of this eLearning, the learner will be evaluated on the topic via a knowledge check.
An official certificate will be delivered upon validation of the eLearning.
All our eLearnings are customizable to any industry.