Design your training action
Building a training action is an exciting exercise that cannot be improvised. The aim is to provide participants with new skills. If the content of the training is important, so is the pedagogy you will use. During these two days, you will acquire a methodology and concrete tools that will allow you to build and implement interactive training actions, where future participants will be directly involved in learning situations.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Conduct an analysis of the context concerning the implementation of the new training action
- Write concrete and precise pedagogical objectives of the training
- Choose and use different teaching methods and techniques to promote interactivity during training
- Design quickly usable learning games
- Select and use different digital tools in your training
- 1) Understanding adult education
- How do adults learn?
- The laws of adult learning
- The Kolb cycle applied to vocational training
- 2) Conduct an environmental scan for new training
- Why am I being asked to design training?
- The notions of skills to be acquired and transmitted
- Identification of the target audience
- Analysis of available resources (financial, material, time, logistics, etc.)
- The realization of the retroplanning for the design of the training
- 3) Write pedagogical training objectives
- What is the purpose of these objectives after all?
- Strategic objectives and pedagogical objectives
- Writing educational objectives using Bloom's taxonomy
- 4) Design your training
- What's the point of writing a training plan?
- Teaching methods and techniques to use
- The development of a varied pedagogical scenario
- Interactivity, a trendy concept?
- 5) Use learning games
- Are games serious?
- Good times to use games in training
- The design of its own training games
- Adaptation of existing games
- 6) Introducing digital
- Is digital training really useful?
- The use of digital without the technical worries
- Quizzes and activities using tools available on the web
- Digital during, but also after training
- 7) Making the training materials
- How many slides do I need for my training?
- The design of effective and powerful slides
- Slides are not the only solution, let's vary the supports!
- Designing materials that are truly useful to participant
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
Any person who has to design or review a training action