Delegation Oversight Training
Any management company in the modern world uses many third parties for their day-to-day activities.
The CSSF Circular 18/698 highlighted the expectations from the regulator in order to have an effective delegation.
However, implementing an effective delegation oversight remains a challenge for many management companies.
In that context, PwC’s Academy has developed a training program providing participants with the right level of knowledge as well as a set of tools and techniques that will allow them to get up to speed and ready to properly answer the expectations of the Regulator.
This training program has been developed in order to go through practical examples to be directly implemented for most of the delegations of management companies.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- understand the functions which can be delegated or not.
- understand the essential elements of the delegation oversight framework
- understand practical aspects of the delegation oversight for certain functions: portfolio management, distribution, central administration, risk management, compliance, internal audit, information technology and corporate accounting.
- Functions which can be delegated or not.
- Essential elements of the delegation oversight framework
- Practical aspects of the delegation oversight for:
- portfolio management, distribution
- central administration
- risk management
- internal audit
- information technology
- corporate accounting.
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
- ManCo/AIFM Conducting officers/Directors
- ManCo/AIFM Board members
- ManCo/AIFM Oversight Officers