Data Protection Officer in Financial Institutions - Fundamentals
- At the end of this trainingunit, the participants willbe able to have a deep understanding of basic GDPR requirements.
- On top of that, we expect to equip you with the right knowledge in terms of DPO job requirements and responsibilities, and giving you the right toolkit to perform your functions as DPO.
- Finally we will analyse different use cases and situations in diverse companies and how DPO role has been incorporated.
The course is presented in cooperation with the ABBL Digital Banking and FinTech Innovation Cluster.
- Learn about the Data Protection Officer (DPO) job requirements and responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of GDPR requirements
- Build knowledge on EU data protection framework,laws and compliance processes
- Technologies and controls for data protection
- Discover the GDPR compliance methodologies, tools, systems and processes that will pave the road to compliance
- Gain practical insights into GDPR compliance through case studies
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider House of Training.