Conscious Leader Training - delegation skills & communicating around change (S2319)
Enrich two important leadership skills. First one knowing when/how to use delegation and apply it as a great tool to motivate and develop people.
Learn about common people's behaviours during such events, and how to respond effectively.
- Effective Delegation:
- what is delegation?
- what stops leaders from delegating?
- what stops me from delegating?
- why delegate?
- when to delegate?
- what to delegate?
- how to delegate and to whom?
- what when mistake happen?
- how to create my delegation plan?
- importance of communication when delegating
- how to monitor effectively and avoid micromanagement when delegating?
- Communicating around Change:
- stages of people behaviour in the change cycle
- the role of the leader in the change
- how to deal with the resistance to change
- how to communicate change effectively?
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
This seminar is suitable for leaders or anyone willing to reinforce delegation skills and communicating within the change.
Fir den Inhalt vun der Beschreiwung vun dëser Formatioun ass eleng hiren Auteur, d. h. d'Formatiounsinstitut, verantwortlech Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.