Certified Professional in Requirements Engineering – Foundation Level (IREB®)
- Discover the requirements world or deepen your requirements and analysis related skills through an adequate balance between theory and exercises
- Get a toolbox of techniques necessary to get the job done in a pragmatic way.
- You prepare the exam of the IREB® CPRE- Foundation Level
- You get 21 PDUs necessary to pass the IIBA® exams
- You get 21 CDUs necessary to renew your PMI® certification
What will you learn?
- The Principles, best practices and techniques related to requirements throughout the full project life cycle, illustrated with numerous examples and exercises
- Elicitation: discover the requirements elicitation process, which stakeholders to involve and how to gather requirements using common elicitation techniques
- Documentation: understand the advantages of textual and visual documentation techniques and practise them to efficiently formalize project requirements
- Validation: improve requirements quality by using adequate validation techniques and requirements conflict resolution approaches
- Management: learn how versioning, prioritization, change management and traceability contribute to keep volatile requirements under control
A well balanced mix of theory and pragmatic discussions enriched with exercises.
- IREB best practices around requirements engineering
- Tips about the IREB-CPRE certification
Who is the course aimed at?
- You are keen to learn the best practices in requirement engineering, or to deepen your skills in business analysis
- You are a requirement engineer, product owner, business analyst, process analyst, functional analyst, process manager, or interested in understanding the value of professionally handling requirements in a project
Previous experience within IT projects is a "+"
IREB-CPRE (Certified Professional in Requirements Engineering)
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider escent Luxembourg.