Building Strengths-Based Teams
This innovative program is taught by Jan Muhlfeit, former Chairman of Microsoft Europe, lecturer at Luxembourg School of Business and a regular speaker for the World Economic Forum, OECD, Harvard, INSEAD, Cambridge, and MIT.
The world is obsessed with weaknesses. Individuals, organizations, and even countries think that fixing faults and flaws is the only way to make it to the top. In the business arena especially, we’re caught up with the idea of changing ourselves to fit the ‘ideal’ profile of a first-class human being.
This preoccupation with weaknesses is the biggest illusion of our time and a huge waste of the most valuable resources we have as human beings - our unique strengths. In this unique course, former Chairman of Microsoft Europe, Jan Muhlfeit, demonstrates that sustained success and happiness as an individual comes from unlocking the full potential of our talents and doing what we love. After all, life is too short to slog away on the areas where we can, at best, only be average.
- Understand basics their strengths profile
- Know how to invest in their talents
- Be able to use strengths to be top performer
- Be able to build own development plan based on strengths
- Understand how different strengths can work together
- Understand how strengths influence performance
- Understand creation of the teams based on the strengths
- Be able to use strengths in daily situations
- Focus on your strengths instead of trying to improve your weaknesses
- Find your personal uniqueness and "play in premier league" for the rest of your life
- Understand much more of who you are in order to live authentic live
- Follow your heart and experience happiness on the way to success
- Manage your energy instead of trying to manage your time
1) Positive PEOPLE
Building Strengths - The "Who".
Understand who you are. Identify and play to your strengths to release your full leadership potential. Nurture talent and build top teams by showing you care and by paying attention to what people are good at, not their shortcomings. Be authentic!
2) Positive PURPOSE
Personal Mission & Ultimate Vision - The "Why".
Your purpose is to add value to the world and be happy in the process. Strike out on your own meaningful mission by leveraging your unique strengths, values, and passions. Inspire and be inspired by setting your sights on the highest vision for you and your team…and perhaps even achieve the impossible.
3) Positive PROCESS
Energy Management - The "How".
Manage energy (yours and other people’s) to achieve outstanding feats without running out of steam. Become a Chief Energy Officer (CEO) and set the right example to marshal the collective energy of those you lead. Avoid classic burnout by taking care of your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual resources.
4) Positive PLACE
Success vs Happiness - The "Where".
Follow your heart instead of the rat race to the place where success and happiness are in balance. Happiness breeds success. By putting happiness first, you can learn strategies for positive living that bring meaningful rewards to you and your team, while also delivering bottom-line results. Help others and use your position of authority to make a difference in the world.
- Practical exercises
- Study of real business situations
- Use of strategic instruments and methodologies
U wien adresséiert sech d'Formatioun?
- Mid and Senior Management
- Human Resources department
- Teams are welcome
- Everybody, who wants unlock personal potential, understands more of who she or he is in order to live successful, happy and authentic life.
The participants will obtain a certificate from the Luxembourg School of Business. Our school is certified by the Ministry of Education as a lifelong learning organism and member of AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business).