Absence of a Staff Member (Personnel Administration Module 2)
This seminar gives an overview on the different types of absence from team members. The course reviews the legal obligations for both staff and employer in this relation and the formalities to be dealt with by the HR Department. The costs involved for the employer will also be dealt with.
- Legal holidays
- Legal holidays in Luxembourg
- Special legal holidays (banking holidays, insurance holidays)
- Annual leave and Rest days (as per Labour Code, Collective Bargaining Agreement in the Banking and Insurance sector)
- Special leave
- In case of move
- In case of death of a family member (1st and 2nd degree)
- In case of death of child minor of age
- In case of marriage
- In case of registered partnership
- In case of marriage of a child
- In case of registered partnership of a child
- Other special leaves
- Leave for sports reasons
- Leave in the interest of volunteers
- Leave in relation to cooperation work
- Leave for political reasons
- Leave to find a new position
- Sickness of a staff member or one of their family members
- Short-term sickness
- Long-term sickness
- Leave for family reasons
- Leave for family reasons during coronavirus crisis
- Compassionate Leave
- Leave in relation to the birth or adoption of a child
- Maternity leave
- Adoption leave
- Parental leave
- Paternity leave
- Accident at work
- Accident from or to work
- Disability of the employee following the accident
- Who pays for absences?
- Employers' mutual insurance company
- National Health Fund
- Fund for the future of children
Who is the course aimed at?
HR specialists who wish to gain a good overview on formalities and procedures in relation to absence of staff members.
A certificate will be delivered to each participant
- Number of participants is limited to 6.
- Interactive and practical seminar.
Responsibility for the content of this training description lies solely with its author, the training provider HR Services.