Evacuation team member
According to Luxembourg regulations (articles L.312-4 of Book III of the Labor Code of April 26th, 2019 and chapter 14.9 of ITM-SST1501-5, 1502-4 and 1503-04), the employer must train a minimum of staff to first aid according to the activity of his company and must ensure the safety and security of his staff.
He must also practice evacuation procedures at least once a year and must make the adequate and necessary equipment available so that they can carry out their rescue operations.
Allows learners to become aware and understand the internal evacuation procedures of the company in which they work and what role they should play in the event of an evacuation.
- Know when to evacuate depending on the type of building
- Learn about the good and bad behavior to adopt in the event of a disaster
- The different evacuation procedures
- The refuge area
- Evacuation plans
- What to do in the event of a fire in a closed environment
- Means and concepts of protection
- Safety equipment
- The fire panel and its controls
- Warning means
- The risks and potential problems in the event of an evacuation
- Means of prevention
- The composition and role of each actor in the evacuation team
- The organization of the evacuation team
- Visit and explanations on site
- Theoretical talk
- Technical training
- Exchanges between participants
- Explanatory visit on site
Who is the course aimed at?
Anyone wishing to acquire the skills mentioned in the previous chapters.
No prerequisite is mandatory, however, it is desirable but not essential that learners have some understanding in the matter.
Knowledge is validated throughout the training by practical exercises in real situations and analysis. A constant exchange between learners and trainer takes place permanently and allows continuous assessment.
A certificate of participation linked to this training will be issued at the end of the session if successful.
Training limited to 12 people in order to guarantee a quality service as well as better interactivity.
The session can also take place in two hours without allowing to go into the technical details or to develop the different topics covered.