The perfect method for learning another language!
1to1PROGRESS assists companies and individuals in the design and implementation of distance language training paths.
Motivation and learner involvement are key to the success of any language training. This is why we developed our solutions based on the following principles:
- Learning a foreign language requires interactions with qualified native trainers.
- Learners must be able to choose their trainers based on their needs and expectations.
- Training logistics must be adapted to individual constraints.
- Training programmes must be targeted and personalised.
- Resources must be relevant, interactive and varied.
We offer targeted, adapted, flexible and custom-made training solutions to promote the development of language skills applicable in professional situations in an increasing context of globalisation.
- An operational pedagogy based on a business-oriented approach and your activity sector.
- The choice of native trainers based on areas of expertise, accents, interests and availability.
- The choice of calling methods: telephone, Skype®, Web conference.
- A personalised training programme based on individual objectives.
- Sessions delivered 24/7.
- 30 minutes or 1 hour sessions.
- Bookings up to 30 minutes before the session start time.
- Cancellations up to 1 hour before the session start time.
- A dedicated customer service coach to assist every step of the way, boost motivation and maintain regularity!
- A personal online platform available 24/7 to manage bookings, access language audits, lesson reports and much more.
- Increased operational command of the vocabulary and expressions required in professional contexts.
- Better oral language abilities and boosted confidence level.
- Guarantee of rapid progress and improved lang
For more information on training domains, please see Glossary
- Beginning of the training activity in 2010
- 6 000 participant(s) per year
- 120 000 hours of training per year
Responsibility for the content of this page lies solely with its author, 1to1Progress, the training provider presented above.