How to prepare an efficient Training Plan
This seminar aims to familiarise its participants with the efficient implementation of a Training Plan as per their organisation's T&D strategy as well as the regulatory requirements as per the laws pertaining to ongoing training.
- Vocational Training Law of June 22 juin 1999
- Access to governmental financial aid
- Which forms to use?
- Approval application
- Annual review
- Final Report
- Eligibility criteria
- Roles of Ministry of Education and INFPC
- Changes as from 2018
- Identification of Training Need in relation to Company Strategy
- Analysis of the Training Needs
- Computation of the demands of employees and managers
- Ranking of the needs
- Fixation of priorities in training
- Elaboration of budget
- Direct costs
- Indirect costs
- Implementation of the Training Plan
- Choice of Trainers
- Criteria of selection
- Sources of information
- Administrative follow-up
- Attendance lists and attendance certificates
- Evaluation of Trainings
- Valuation forms
- Feed-back of participants
- Feed-back of managers
- Feed-back to trainers
- ROI & ROE
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This seminar targets new entrants in the T&D field in Luxembourg on the one hand, as well those professionals who are called upon to implement a Training Plan as per the regulations set forth by the law pertaining to co-funding of training.
A certificate will be delivered to each participant.
- Number of participants is limited to 6.
- Interactive and practice-based seminar
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation HR Services.