Implementation of ATAD 2 into Luxembourg Tax Law - Analysing the Impact on Alternative Investments and Multinationals
After the training the participant shall be able to:
- have a clear understanding of the complex anti-hybrid mismatch rules that will be effective as from 2020
- understand the impact of the new rules on Alternative Investments structured via Luxembourg
- understand how Luxembourg investment platforms of multinational groups might be impacted by the new tax measures
- have a view on structure alignments that might be implemented to manage the tax position in Luxembourg
- Overview of the Luxembourg tax reform
- Types of hybrid mismatch arrangements targeted by the new rules
- Hybrid mismatches (hybrid financing instruments, hybrid entities, hybrid permanent establishments, etc.)
- Reverse hybrid mismatches
- Tax residency mismatches
- Mechanism of the anti-hybrid mismatch rules
- Limits of the scope of the new rules
- Case studies
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Professionals of the financial sector and in-house tax managers that would like to understand the potential impact of the anti-hybrid mismatch rules on Alternative Investments (Real estate, private equity, etc.) and multinational groups that manage their investments via a Luxembourg investment platform.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.
The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal the day before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here).
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.