IFRS Standards - Presentation and Application
At the end of the training, the participants will be able to:
- understand the basic concepts and rules of IFRS
- apply the IFRS rules in practice
- prepare a set of financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- IFRS Standards - presentation and application
- General information on IAS/IFRS, objectives, characteristics
- Presentation standards:
- Presentation of financial statements (IAS 1, 7, 8, 10, 14,...)
- Consolidation (IAS 27, 28, 31,...)
- Recording transactions:
- Non-financial assets: inventory, non-current assets, depreciation
- Non-financial liabilities: leases, loans, provisions
- Revenue, taxes: IAS 18, 12
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This training is for you if you are looking to have a general overview of IFRS, understand some of their most common concepts and be able to apply them in practice.
No previous IFRS experience required. A solid accounting knowledge is a must.
The exam is integrated in the training course.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.
The course material can be downloaded free of
charge via your portal the day before the start of the course ( download the Client Portal User’s Guide here ).
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.