Private Equity - Fundamentals
The objectives of this training module are to provide participants with: an introductory overview to the private equity business; an explanation of the fundamental concepts of private equity and a basis of understanding for the private equity programme as a whole.
- Introduction (Definitions/figures/actors)
- The Private Equity Fund (Fund structuring/functioning/marketing/investment restrictions/investors information)
- Investment/fund valuation (Principles/valuation methodologies)
- Performance calculation/allocation
A qui s'adresse la formation?
- Mutual Funds Professionals willing to acquire substantial knowledge of the Private Equity fund administration and depositary activities
- Alternative Funds Professionals aiming at developing their understanding of Private Equity specifics in the fields of fund structuring and monitoring, valuation and performance calculation/attribution
- Other Professionals active in AIFMs, legal, audit and advisory firms etc. eager to benefit from an extensive overview of Private Equity business processes
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.