ITIL 4 Foundation Virtual (exam included) in English - 4 half days
Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Understand the key concepts of Service Management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL Service Value System
- Understand the activities of the Service Value Chain, and how they interconnect
- Know the purpose and terms of the 15 ITIL practices
- Understand 7 ITIL practices
- Pass the ITIL Foundation exam
The training will cover the ITIL terms and prepare the delegate for the ITIL Foundation exam with a focus on:
- Introduction to ITIL
- Service Management as a practice
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- ITIL Foundation exam
- Course Conclusion
- The Virtual Training is structured as a combined use of GoToTraining and aNewSpring.
- A series of virtual classroom sessions organized and broadcasted through GoToTraining.
- E-learning on the aNewSpring platform.
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
- IT Service Providers
- IT Directors and Managers
- Service Management Consultants...
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some understanding of IT Service Management. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
The ITIL Foundation examination is as follows:
- 1 hour
- 40 questions
- Multiple choice
- 65% pass mark
- Closed book
ITIL Foundation Certificate (PeopleCert)
Für den Inhalt dieser Weiterbildungsbeschreibung haftet alleine der Verfasser, d. h. der Weiterbildungsanbieter QRP International.