Introduction to GRI Standards
GRI’s workshops and training programs provide a unique opportunity to learn about sustainability reporting from the pioneer of the process. This training will give you a general overview of the GRI Standards and its sustainability reporting process within your organization. PwC's Academy is a GRI certified training partner. We have been selected and certified local Training Partner organization following a detailed certification process demonstrating our experience and knowledge on the subject.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Define sustainability through a holistic and multi-dimensional approach
- Describe sustainability challenges and explain how reporting contributes to sustainable development
- List key elements of a sustainability report and the value and benefits of disclosure
- Explain the concepts, features, and structure of the GRI Standards
- Foundation module
- General disclosure
- Management System module
- Economic, social and environmental impact module
We can also provide you with the revised Universal Standards model applicable from 2023 (upon request)
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
This online course is open to those new to sustainability reporting or seeking to broaden their understanding of the subject.
Among the target audience are (not exclusively):
- Finance Controllers