Doing Business in India... What to know ?
This workshop will help you to better understand :
- How to approach internationalization in markets considered difficult;
- What are the keys to success;
- Ways of addressing intercultural differences.
There are many reasons to consider internationalization in a company's development strategy, but certain aspects can slow down ambitions: risk, uncertainty, economic model, market size, complexity, culture, diversity. Nevertheless, the desire to enter a new market remains a sufficient motivating factor to consider this adventure. Through one of the world's largest economies (India), let's try to understand the keys to successful internationalization. Like any market, India is a country of opportunities that you have to learn to master by asking yourself the right questions:
- Do you have a clear strategy?
- Can your company compete there?
- Do you need to adapt your business model?
- Does your product need to be adapted for this new market?
- Have you identified your distribution channels?
- What is the most appropriate approach to enter this market?
- Have you prepared your staff?
Faced with this challenge, it is important to count on actors who can guide you on this path; enlighten you on the competitive environment, on the positioning of your product, on the appropriate distribution channels; inform you on fiscal, accounting and regulatory elements; guide you on the legal aspects and on brand protection; support you in the choice and management of your local partners; inform you on the implementation of legal structure; assist you in the choice of your offices; help you in the recruitment of your local collaborators. In order to make your approach to a new market as efficient as possible without becoming a difficult experience for your company, certain needs must be addressed through consulting, training and support.
Internationalization, Eldorado or chaos? This is the question we will try to answer through this workshop.
Expert: Bruno Pagliuca, OFE.
Important. Participants are hereby informed that they are likely to appear on photographs taken at the event. These are intended to be published in print and/ or digital media published by Maison Moderne.