Communicate with diplomacy, tact and credibility (C5050) - distance learning
- Choose and use the most appropriate words and emotional tone for every business interaction.
- Gain insight into your communication style and the styles of others.
- Build skills to clearly and effectively receive and transmit information, ideas, thoughts, feelings and needs.
- Exercising conversational sensitivity, empathy, and perspective-taking.
- Protecting identity and self-concept of others in interaction.
- Developing accuracy in understanding nonverbal behavior.
- Managing self-disclosure and privacy appropriately.
- Understanding how perception and image can impact others' perception of you and your performance. Recognizing how diplomacy, tact and credibility are demonstrated through good communication
- Communication Style Differences
- Knowing how style impacts the image others have of you
- How your style affects your communication effectiveness
- Adapting your style to gender, generation and position
- Recognizing how stress impacts how you use your style traits
- Identifying and removing the roadblocks to effective communication
- Knowing how to positively impact the visual, verbal and vocal components of communication
- Implementing strategies for powerful communication and practicing them
- Understanding nonverbal communication as a critical part of the communication process
- Applying good listening skills in order to communicate with diplomacy, tact and credibility
- Identifying the barriers and obstacles to effective listening
- Using good listening skills to build and improve your image
- Knowing how ineffective listening can cost you and your organization
- Defining the five actions that make for credible communication
- Applying diplomacy, tact and credibility skills to create more effective communication
- Identifying how hot topics make people lose their diplomacy and tact and credibility
- Being aware of your hot topics and preparing before you face these situations
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Business professionals wishing to act and to communicate in a positive and professional manner in every situation.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation Luxembourg Lifelong Learning Centre de la Chambre des salariés.