All you ever wanted to know about Venture Capital (VC)
3 sessions with all the interesting facts you ever wanted to know about Venture Capital.
- The 1st session focuses on VC fund dynamics including strategies, portfolio diversification, return probability distribution and Co-investments for LPs.
- The 2nd one focuses more on VC fund investing including different approaches to deal sourcing, investment criteria, analysis & due diligence.
- The last session includes information about the VC deal making and different tools like valuation of a start-up, methods to negotiate term sheets and finalizing deals.
Session 1: Venture Capital Fund Dynamics
- 1. VC Strategies
- 2. VC Fund economics
- 3. VC Portfolio diversification
- 4. VC Return probability distribution
- 5. VC Co-investments for LPs
- 6. Family Offices and VC Fund Dynamics
Session 2: Venture Capital Fund Investing
- 1. Approaches to deal sourcing
- 2. Deal flow management
- 3. Investment criteria & screening
- 4. Analysis & due diligence
- 5. Family Office and VC Investing
Session 3: Venture Capital deal making & tools
- 1. Lead or Follower Investor?
- 2. How to value Startups
- 3. Negotiating term sheets
- 4. Equity vs. convertibles
- 5. Finalizing deals (shareholder agreements, articles, side letters)
- 6. Corporate governance in a minority situation
- 7. Takeaways for Family Offices, Funds, Corporate and Public organizations
Certificate of completion and CPD points
Für den Inhalt dieser Weiterbildungsbeschreibung haftet alleine der Verfasser, d. h. der Weiterbildungsanbieter Luxembourg Private Equity & Venture Capital Association.