AgilePM® Foundation Virtual (exam included) in English - 4 half days
Following the completion of the course participants should:
- Understand the underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile.
- Understand the lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations.
- Understand the products produced during an Agile project and the purpose of these.
- Understand the techniques used and their benefits and limitations.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
- Pass the AgilePM Foundation exam.
- Choosing the right approach
- Agile PM - the basics
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing for Agile Project Management
- Your agile concerns and issues
- Outline the project
- Identifying the business roles
- Agile PM Process and Product
- Priorisation and Timeboxing
- PAQ and Risks
- Terms Of Reference
- Facilitated workshop on stakeholder communication
- Agile PM Control
- Requirements and Estimating
- Agile Planning
- MoSCoW priorisation
- Delivery Planning
- AGILE PM Foundation exam
- The Virtual Training is structured as a combined use of GoToTraining and aNewSpring.
- A series of virtual classroom sessions organized and broadcasted through GoToTraining.
- E-learning on the aNewSpring platform.
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
- Project Managers
- Project Team Members
- Team Managers
- Assistant Project Managers
- Aspirant Project Managers
- (Senior) Project Managers
- PM Office Managers
- Project Directors
- Senior Management
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience of working on projects.
AgilePM Foundation examination:
- 40 minutes
- 50 questions
- Objective Test Questions
- 50% pass mark
- Closed book
20 years of experience
QRP International has been an Accredited Training Organization by APMG-International since 2003.
Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Viadeo and have a look at our YouTube Channel!