AgilePM® Foundation (exam included) in English
The Foundation level is aiming to measure whether the candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the Agile Project Management guidance to be able to recognize and distinguish between the key elements of the approach.
To this end they need to show they understand Agile Project Management philosophy, principles, processes, people, products, techniques and guidance. This is a three day course, delivered as a classroom event and is designed for people who require a general level of Agile Project Management understanding.
Following the completion of the course, participants should:
- Understand the underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- Understand the lifecycle of an Agile project, including alternative configurations
- Understand the products produced during an Agile project and the purpose of these
- Understand the techniques used and their benefits and limitations
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within an Agile project
- Pass the AGILE Foundation exam
During the course the practical side of the AGILE PM method is emphasized through assignments and exercises. The training will cover the AGILE PM terms and prepare the delegate for the AGILE PM Foundation exam with a focus on:
- Day 1:
- Choosing the right approach,
- Agile PM - the basics,
- Roles and Responsibilities,
- Preparing for Agile Project Management,
- Your agile concerns and issues,
- Outline the project,
- Identifying the business roles.
- Day 2:
- Agile PM Process and Products,
- Priorisation and Timeboxing,
- PAQ and Risks,
- Terms Of Reference,
- Facilitated workshop on stakeholder communication.
- Day 3:
- Agile PM Control,
- Requirements and Estimating,
- Agile Planning,
- MoSCoW priorisation,
- Delivery Planning.
- AGILE PM Foundation exam,
- Course Conclusion.
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
- Practising project managers
- Agile team members who wish to become Agile Project Managers
It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience of working on projects. Some pre-read material is provided prior to the event and is expected to be fully read before attending the course.
AgilePM Foundation examination:
- 1 hour
- 60 question
- Multiple choice
- 50% pass mark
- Closed book
Official APMG Certificate.
QRP International has been an Accredited Training Organization by APMG-International since 2003.