DASA DevOps Coach (Live Virtual Class)
Like all other hyper-growth trends in the IT industry, the adoption of DevOps is not immune to potential misunderstandings and misconceptions. Besides relevant tooling and technology, DevOps predominantly entails a cultural shift towards a new mindset, behaviors, a new organization, and a new way of working.
DASA DevOps Coaches within organizations make remarkable contributions on the ground in developing team members and teams into high performing teams with a new mindset, behaviors, organization, and a way of working. The objective of the Coach is to help teams develop their DevOps skills, knowledge and behavior in order to rapidly become self-sufficient and fully leverage the benefits of DevOps.
Coaches promote and facilitate teams that make them more competent and fulfilled so that they are proficient to contribute to their organization and finding meaning of DevOps adoption. As a coach, you help to speed up delivery in teams, create more transparency and build a continuous improvement mindset. At the Organization level, you provide strategic coaching and help organizations achieve their transformational goals.
The DASA DevOps Coach program is designed to prepare professionals for working as an effective DevOps Coach. During this intense, activity-based course you become familiar with the characteristics and traits of a successful DevOps Coach, learn about DASA’s coaching model and apply the DASA DevOps Competence Model in teams and organizations.
- Recollect the knowledge of DevOps and connect the role of a DevOps Coach to the DASA DevOps Principles
- Comprehend the mindset and role of a DevOps Coach
- Understand the characteristics, structures, and life-cycles of DevOps teams and how to Coach them to high-performance
- Use the GROW model as an effective tool during the entire coaching process
- Discover and learn the art of "Feedback" and creating a feedback culture using various "Feedback" models
- Understand DevOps transformation master
- DASA DevOps Overview
- Program Expectation
- DASA DevOps Coach Program at a Glance
- Course Learning Outcome
- Exam Details
DevOps Journey - A Quick Preview
- Activity - Recall DevOps Fundamentals
- Activity - IT Industry Evolution
- Traditional, Agile and DevOps
- Impact of Technology Trends
- DevOps Coach & DevOps Leader
- DASA DevOps - Principles
- Case Study
DevOps Coach: Coaching for Performance & Change
- Activity - Beer Distribution Game and Bullwhip Effect
- Essence of DevOps Coaching
- DevOps Coaching - Key Dimensions
- Objectives and Key Results (OKRs)
- DevOps - Representative Value, Behaviors and Delivery Metrics
- Continuous Delivery Maturity Levels
- Performance Analysis Quadrant
- The journey from Challenge to Impact
- Organizational Journey of Change
- Activity - Baselining Your Metrics & Team Engagement
Being a DevOps Coach
- Competency Framework
- Coaching Framework
- Core Skills for a DevOps Coach - Contracting, Presence, Listening & Questioning
- Activities - Contracting, Experience Listening, Questioning
- Stakeholder Management
- Mode of Operation of a DevOps Coach - Coaching, Mentoring, Facilitation, Consulting
- The Switch - Coaching, Mentoring, Facilitation & Consulting
- DevOps - Organization and Teams
- DevOps - Team Development
- Role of a DevOps Coach in building DevOps Organization
- Gemba Walk
- DevOps - Team Coaching
- DevOps - Team Coaching in Action
DevOps Coach Transformation Journey
- Activity - Preparing & Planning for DevOps Transformation
- Developing the Business Case and Map Costs to Value
- Models DevOps Assessments
- DevOps Transformation & Roadmap
- Implement DevOps Gap findings - Culture, Organization, Process and Automation
- Focus on Continuous Improvement
- Sustain the transformed State
- Bringing it together - applying Learnings to a Case Study
- Exam Description:
- The DASA DevOps Coach exams are delivered by QMark and iSQI.
- The participants and training organizations can attain the vouchers for the exam through ITpreneurs.
- Closed Book (Participants can bring scratch paper)
- Web proctored/In-class proctored
- 90 minutes (Additional 15 minutes for non-native English speaker)
- # of Questions:
- 10 Multiple Choice Questions based on (mini) cases
- Pass Grade:
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
Business Analysts, Business managers, Web Designer
- Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, and DevOps framework is beneficial.
- There is no need to be certified on DASA DevOps Fundamentals.
Une attestation de participation sera transmise aux participants