DASA DevOps Fundamentals (Live Virtual Class)
Faster software deployment, increased deployment frequency, and higher change success rate are the visible outcomes of practicing DevOps. Organizations such as Netflix, Spotify, and Facebook are transforming IT by successfully implementing DevOps principles. But you don't have to be a hot internet company or a gigantic enterprise to be a DevOps leader. Companies large and small, young and old, have magnificently made the transition and have the proof of success in their pockets.
This 2-day course provides learners an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles. It covers all 12 key knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA). With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, cases or scenarios, group discussions, and examples included in the course, you will acquire fundamental knowledge of DevOps.
DevOps Fundamentals is the starting point for anyone involved in an Agile and/or DevOps team. Improved workflows and faster deployment start with a core understanding of DevOps fundamentals by all team members. This course is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand its principles and practices. The course will inspire you to serve as a change champion by sharing and using what you have learned, and continue to learn, about DevOps to lead and mentor others.
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery
- Know how teams can translate DevOps principles into tangible practices
- Learn about modern operations in a DevOps context
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies
- Get insight into the various organizational DevOps models and architectures
Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management.
Individuals whose role is touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Operations managers
- Incident and change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
Administrateurs, Administrateurs de bases de données, Architectes, Chefs de projets, Consultants, Consultants informatiques, Développeurs, Équipes de gestion des opérations, Ingénieurs, Professionnels de l'informatique, Professionnels de l’IT, Responsable des processus de l’entreprise, Support Engineers.
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial
Une attestation de participation sera transmise aux participants