Risk Management - Fundamentals
In the wake of multiple financial crises, Risk Management has become essential. Today practically every provider of financial services is concerned about the multitude of risks to manage. Understanding the wide range of risks in financial services is no easy task.
The main objective of this course is to provide participants with a theoretical and practical foundation in Risk Management for financial services.
- Define risk and the responsibilities of risk managers in financial services
- Describe the main types of financial risks
- Understand the international regulatory environment for risk management
- Explain the basic characteristics of market risk, credit risk, operational risk, liquidity risk
- Understand how risk is measured
- Describe key governance issues of risk management
- Introduction to Risk and Risk Management
- Types of Financial Risk
- Market Risk
- Credit Risk
- Liquidity Risk
- Operational Risk
- Measuring and Managing Risk
- Regulatory Environment
- Future Trends in Risk Management
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Financial service professionals who want to gain an overview of risk management in financial services.