Risk Management - Framework for Funds
Since the UCITS III Directive in 2004 and the AIFM Directive in 2011, the regulatory environment for funds has changed considerably, creating a new risk management framework specifically for funds. This course explores the impact of regulations on risk management for funds.
- Understand the regulatory bodies in the fund industry and their roles
- Analyse the UCITS Directive and its evolution
- Understand the AIFMD and its importance
- Gain an understanding of the main circulars in the fund industry
- Institutions and regulations
- European institutions – ESMA, ESRB
- International institutions
- National regulators
- Directives and regulations
- International legislation
- European legislation
- Other European legislation
- Non-European legislation
- CSSF circulars
- Future trend
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Financial service professionals who want to gain a good understanding of the regulatory framework for risk management in the fund industry.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.