Financial support for innovation. Luxembourg's way to success
- To learn to choose and to structure your innovation approach in the company
- To calculate a fair Return on Investment (ROI)
- To manage the change and evolution in the organization
- To use all public support in innovation and IT tools (CRM, ERP,etc)
- Business intelligence, IOT and Big data
For businesses, especially SMEs, innovation means managing high degree of complexity, changes and huge financial impact that can be heavy at first sight.
Where do we start to structure the approach, speed up the adoption of new tools such as CRM and ERP and especially how to finance it? In this workshop you will learn the methods of innovation and how to mobilize change in the company.
We will use real examples to assess the ROI of a project and how to structure an application for state aid for innovation. Finally, thanks to simple and pragmatic tools, you can create immediatly a file to obtain indenpendant e-business analysis and quickly launch yourself into an innovation process for your company.
Expert: Massimo Russo, Open Field
Participants are hereby informed that they are likely to appear on photographs taken at the event. These are intended to be published in print and/or digital media published by Maison Moderne.