Digital Future of Wealth Management and Private Banking
At the end of the session, participants will gain an in-depth understanding of the key issues and questions wealth managers are facing when confronted to digitization, and how to initiate their digital transformation journey.
- Where can technology add compatible value to the industry?
- How will the Wealth Manager of the future interact and operate using technology?
- What do today's and tomorrow's digital customers expect from their Banker?
- How can technology be implemented to create highly personalised portfolios that are truly aligned with their clients' preferences?
- How can technology increase customer loyalty?
A qui s'adresse la formation?
This course is suitable for any financial or non-financial professional willing to understand what is at stake when talking about digitization in the wealth management industry, and what choices the private banks have.
No exam is available for this training course.
Deloitte Luxembourg has always been at the forefront in helping professionals gain deeper insights on hot topics and supporting organisations to keep abreast of the evolving business environment. We specialize in providing a wide range of trainings on various subjects as well as soft skills trainings. Deloitte Luxembourg focuses in providing up-to-date training methods in convenient formats (webinars, e-learnings, classroom trainings, assessments, etc.). Our courses are delivered by our subject matter experts and have been carefully designed for professionals interested in acquiring hands-on learning experience.