Anti Money Laundering (AML) and KYC in Banking - Fundamentals and Case Studies
At the end of this training, the participant will have a good general understanding of the mechanisms involved in Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing and will know the principles and techniques to apply to oppose it effectively.
- The main Luxembourg regulations in force
- The professions concerned
- Detailed Money Laundering offenses
- The role and recommendations of the FATF
- Customer Due Diligence Professional Obligations
- Obligation to cooperate with the authorities
- Obligations relating to international financial sanctions
- Obligations relating to information accompanying the transfer of funds
- Anti-Money Laundering and counterterrorism indices
- Illustrations by practical exercises and cases published by the Financial Intelligence Unit
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Anyone newly recruited in the financial sector or anyone wishing to deepen their knowledge, with illustrations and practical cases.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.