Working in virtual teams - the essentials (virtual classroom)
As virtual teams are rapidly becoming the norm, working in virtual teams is becoming a must-have skill. In this virtual environment it is critical to rethink and sharpen the way we cooperate, collaborate and communicate to deliver results. This practical and hands-on seminar is for all line managers and specialists who are, or will be working in virtual teams or working remotely.
- Identified and developed key skills and behaviors to be an effective virtual team player
- Practiced practical communication skills that will help you and your virtual team deliver results
- Improved the process and output from your virtual team meetings
- Acquired tools and techniques for building accountability within your team
- Transferred the training back to your workplace with tailored feedback and a concrete change plan
- What is a virtual team? What are the challenges and opportunities they bring with them?
- Horses and Zebras – why a virtual team is AND isn’t just like a traditional team
- Identifying the characteristics of an effective team – and an effective virtual team
- How to destroy a virtual team through poor communication
- Using the right tool for the right message
- Adapting your message to accommodate global team members
- Building a communication plan - what, when, why and how
- Key behaviors for the facilitator and participants in virtual team meetings
- Practice makes perfect- building successful team skills together
- Reflecting on the 6 key rules successful virtual teams follow
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
An attestation will be delivered after the session