Risk Management Applied to Treasury
This module is part of the certified path "International Treasury Management and Corporate Finance". It can also be taken independently.
The objective of this module is to provide the fundamental knowledge of risk management focused on treasury.
- FX, Interests
- Others (reputation, etc.)
- Objectives of Hedge Accounting
- Required documentation and formalisation of Hedge Accounting relationships
- Different types of hedges (Fair Value, Cash Flow, Net Investment)
- Booking adjustments of different hedge types
- Typical examples of different hedge types
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.