Real Estate - Business Processes (certified path)
The objectives of this certification are:
- to develop an end-to-end understanding of a Real Estate investment product operational life cycle and to offer applied legal and operational insights
- to understand the roles of different participants in a Real Estate investment product and their respective responsibilities
- to understand the specificities of the financial frameworks and principles of fund accounting for Real Estate investment funds
This certification is composed of 1 pre-requesite and 3 modules available in english:
- Introduction to Real Estate Funds (certified path)
Modules REIF Intermediate:
- Designing an Appropriate Financial Framework for Real Estate Investment Products 4h
- Roles and Reponsibilities in Real Estate Investment Products 4h
- Operating Real Estate Investment Products 8h
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Everyone working with and wishing to develop their understanding of Real Estate investment products, including Fund & Asset Managers, Accountants, Risk Managers, Bank Employees, Administrators, Corporate Secretaries etc.
Examination : It is possible to pass an examination f or each of the modules composing this programme.
Certification : Those wishing to obtain the certificate must pass all exams of the listed modules and send a request for a certificate to our Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org). The House of Training will then send the certificate.
Registration to each training has to be done separately, by clicking on the above links. They will redirect you to the training page, where you will find related information, as well as the registration button to the training and to the exam.