Private Equity - Fundamentals of the Roles and Responsibilities of PE Professionals (virtual classroom)
The objective of this training module is to provide participants with an overview and understanding of the principal service providers involved in the Private Equity industry.
- Private Equity funds - Overview of players involved
- Different players in a Private Equity fund
- General Partner
- Alternative Investment Fund Manager (AIFM)
- Limited Partner
- Fund Administrator
- Registrar and Transfer Agent
- Legal Advisor
- Tax Advisor
- Private Equity fund servicing:
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
- Mutual Funds Professionals willing to acquire substantial knowledge of the Private Equity fund administration and depositary activities
- Alternative Funds Professionals aiming at developing their understanding of Private Equity specifics in the fields of fund structuring and monitoring, valuation and performance calculation/attribution
- Other Professionals active in AIFMs, legal, audit and advisory firms etc. eager to benefit from an extensive overview of Private Equity business processes
Für den Inhalt dieser Weiterbildungsbeschreibung haftet alleine der Verfasser, d. h. der Weiterbildungsanbieter House of Training.