Private Equity - Fundamentals
The objectives of this training module are to provideparticipants with: an introductory overview tothe private equity business; an explanation of thefundamental concepts of private equity and a basis ofunderstanding for the private equity programme as awhole.
- Introduction (Definitions/figures/actors)
- The Private Equity Fund (Fund structuring/functioning/marketing/investment restrictions/investors information)
- Investment/fund valuation (Principles/valuation methodologies)
- Performance calculation/allocation
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
- Mutual Funds Professionals willing to acquire substantial knowledge of the Private Equity fund administration and depositary activities
- Alternative Funds Professionals aiming at developing their understanding of Private Equity specifics in the fields of fund structuring and monitoring, valuation and performance calculation/attribution
- Other Professionals active in AIFMs, legal, audit and advisory firms etc. eager to benefit from an extensive overview of Private Equity business processes
At the end of the training, the participants can download a certificate of attendance from their client portal House of Training.
Für den Inhalt dieser Weiterbildungsbeschreibung haftet alleine der Verfasser, d. h. der Weiterbildungsanbieter House of Training.