PowerPoint 2016/2019/365 - Level 1
This PowerPoint training course is aimed at those with no experience of presentation or graphics programs. Users will be shown what PowerPoint can be used for, and how to use its basic features to create presentations and produce graphics.
- PowerPoint environment and panes
- Saving a presentation
- Opening an existing presentation
Inserting and managing objects
- Inserting, moving, deleting objects
- Changing object size
- Placing objects
- Inserting, formatting and managing text
- Titles and bullet lists
- Other object types: pictures, Clip Art drawings, tables, charts, diagrams, organization charts, Word Art…
- Understanding the concept of slide master
- Using the slide master as header and footer editor
- Using the slide master as formatting manager
Setting up the slide show
- Using hyperlinks
- Using animation:
- Object animation
- Slide transition
- Setting up timings
Tips and tricks
Page setup and presentation printing
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
Anyone who wishes to efficiently illustrate, in a lively and dynamic way, presentations in a professional environment.
Knowing the Windows environment.