Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 - Administering
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform deployment and basic management of Exchange Server 2016
- Manage Exchange Server 2016
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016
- Use Exchange Management Shell to create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016, and perform various tasks to automate Exchange management procedures
- Configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2016, and manage Client Access services
- Implement and manage high availability
- Implement backup and disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2016
- Configure message transport options
- Configure message hygiene and security options
- Implement and manage Exchange Online deployments
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016
- Secure and maintain Exchange Server 2016
This 5-day instructor-led course teaches IT professionals how to administer and support Exchange Server 2016. Students will learn how to install Exchange Server 2016, and how to configure and manage an Exchange Server environment. The course covers how to manage mail recipients and public folders, including how to perform bulk operations using Exchange Management Shell. Students also will learn how to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange Server deployments, and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions.
The course also teaches students how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server 2016 deployment. In addition, students will learn how to administer Exchange Online in an Office 365 deployment.
Module 1: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
This module describes the key features and enhancements in Exchange Server 2016. The module also describes the deployment requirements and options for implementing Exchange Server 2016.
- Overview of Exchange Server 2016
- Requirements and deployment options for Exchange Server 2016
Lab: Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Evaluating requirements and prerequisites for an Exchange Server 2016 installation
- Deploying Exchange Server 2016
After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Describe the features and functionality of Exchange Server 2016.
- Describe the requirements and deployment options for Exchange Server 2016.
Module 2: Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 servers
This module describes the built-in management tools that you can use to manage maintain and maintain Exchange Server 2016. The module also explains the features and functionality of a Mailbox server role and procedures for configuring a Mailbox server.
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
This course is primarily intended for people aspiring to become enterprise-level messaging administrators for Exchange Server 2016. IT generalists and help-desk professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2016 might also take this course.