Master Speed Reading Techniques
Given the abundance of information, via many channels, it is a requirement to have an adequate methodology to extract essential information, performance impacting, in a speedy and effective manner.
The presentation covers a series of techniques with appropriate exercises. The documents used for the exercises can be those of the participants, if they so wish.
Speed reading saves time and, if necessary, allows a second or third lecture in the same amount of time for a better memorization and better management of professional information.
After the training the participant shall be able to:
- Optimise his/her reading time
- Extract the essential information of a text
- Understand of the three levels of memorization
- Exploit the benefits of association and repetition and the discovery of other memorization methods.
- Understand the impact of tiredness on the efficiency of dynamic reading
- Improve information management
- Practice dynamic reading and computer screens
- The dynamic reading methodology
- The three stages of memorization
- Speed reading as the main memorization tool
- Health, dynamic reading and memorization
- Information management
- Dynamic reading and computer screens
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
Persons, ready to invest in improving their performance in general and more particularly in reading and memorization in the professional, as well as the private, sphere.
No exam is scheduled for this training.
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.