Managing the unmanageables
- Explore the notion and characteristics of a corporate culture
- Define what leading one’s life as a business means
- Brainstorm about possible solutions to find a sense to one’s career
- Determine a series of steps to allow for business success in non-monetary terms
- Define what it means to become a personal brand
Pressure of all sorts make prime performers wonder where they will end up.
Besides a good academic background and numerous skills, they may still have the sentiment not to fit in the mould of the corporate culture. Corporate life versus entrepreneurial life? Could leading one’s life like one leads a business within a corporate environment be an alternative?
The surge of coaching and mentoring is not a coincidence. It matches the requirements of competent people who are not entirely sure that the way they lead their life is the most desirable way to do so. Is the powerful motivator to be competitive with oneself sufficient? How can one move upwards, not downwards? Actually, what about becoming a brand? How can they, perceived as temporarily unmanageable, be managed?
Experts: Roger Claessens & Eléonore Snyers, R.J. Claessens & Partners
Participants are hereby informed that they are likely to appear on photographs taken at the event. These are intended to be published in print and/or digital media published by Maison Moderne.