Managing conflict in virtual teams
A virtual work environment can easily change a simple task-based misunderstanding into a person to person conflict. As an experienced communicator you’re aware that non-verbal communication is a great empathy builder. Deprived of face-to-face communication, behaviours are magnified, intentions are misread and opinions are formed.
- Recognize the warning signs of conflict in virtual environment
- Reflect on your personal approach to dealing with stress and conflict
- Apply various tools and techniques to prevent and resolve conflicts in a virtual environment
- Apply the skills and techniques to real situations
- Recognizing the signs of fight or flee behavior in a virtual environment
- Developing active listening skills for interacting appropriately within a virtual communication environment
- Understanding and increasing the level of commitment each team member has to the team/organizational goals and to each other
- Articulating clearly what is happening for us in conflict and our paths to action
- Building a safe, virtual environment for sharing information (including bad news)
- Managing yourself and others when in conflict in a virtual environment
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Everyone who needs to overcome the challenges of virtual team conflicts, enabling participants to deal with conflicts confidently and successfully.
Certificat delivered after session
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation TELKEA Academy.