Management company branch oversight
Many Luxembourg management company have branches, notably in Europe. The CSSF highlighted the importance of an effective oversight of these branches.
However, implementing an effective branch oversight remains a challenge for many management companies.
In that context, PwC’s Academy has developed a training program providing participants with the right level of knowledge as well as a set of tools and techniques that will allow them to get up to speed and ready to properly answer the expectations of the Regulator.
This training program has been developed in order to go through practical examples to be directly implemented for most of the functions of management companies.
Starting with your company operating model, our expert will be in a position to illustrate through example.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- understand the essential elements of the branch oversight framework
- understand practical aspects of the branch oversight of the key functions (portfolio management, risk management, compliance,...)
- Essential elements of the branch oversight framework
- Practical aspects of the branch oversight for:
- portfolio management
- central administration
- risk management
- internal audit
- information technology
- corporate accounting
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
- ManCo/AIFM Conducting officers/Directors
- ManCo/AIFM Board members
- ManCo/AIFM Oversight Officers