ITIL V4 Foundation (Exam included)
ITIL has led the IT Service Management industry with guidance, training and certification programs for over 30 years. ITIL 4 brings ITIL up to date by re-shaping much of the established ITSM practices in the wider context of customer experience, value streams, and digital transformation, as well as embracing new ways of working, such as Lean, Agile, and DevOps.
Key Concepts of Service Management
- Value and value co-creation
- Organizations, service providers, service consumers and other stakeholders
- Products and services
- Service relationships
- Value: outcome, costs and risks
The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- Organizations and people
- Information and technology
- Partners and suppliers
- Value streams and processes
The ITIL Service Value System
- Opportunity, demand and value
- The ITIL guiding principles
- Service value chain
- Continual improvement
The ITIL Management Practices
- General practices
- Service management practices
- Technical practices
ITIL 4 provides the guidance organizations need to address new service management challenges and utilize the potential of modern technology. It is designed to ensure a flexible, coordinated and integrated system for the effective governance and management of IT-enabled services.
The Foundation module is a prerequisite for the ITIL 4 higher level qualifications and its primary objectives are to provide participants with:
- An introduction to the management of modern IT-enabled services.
- An understanding of the common ITIL language and key concepts.
- An insight in how to improve their work and the work of their organizations.
- An overview of the ITIL 4 service management framework and how it has evolved to adopt modern technologies and ways of working.
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
The target audience is:
- Individuals at the start of their journey in Service Management.
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers.
- Individuals working in other parts of “IT” (digital, product, development) with strong interface with service delivery.
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge.
None. However delegates should have some experiences of IT Service Management
Business Training will provide a training certificate to each participant.