Investment Funds – Regulatory Framework (UCITS and AIFs)
Investment funds is one of the major industry in Luxembourg. In the continuity of the previous modules, this course will cover the main regulations applicable to investment funds in Luxembourg and their service providers, with a focus on UCITS and AIFs regulations.
By the end of this training, the participants will be able to have a general view of the regulations applicable to investment funds and their service providers in Luxembourg.
The regulations covered in that module are:
- Law of 17 December 2010 on Undertaking for Collective Investment
- Law of 13 February 2007 on Specialised Investment Fund
- Law of 23 July 2016 on Reserved Alternative Investment Fund
- Law of 15 June 2004 on Investment Company in Risk Capital
- Law of 12 July 2013 on Alternative Investment Fund Managers
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
Any person willing to enter the funds industry world. Any person pertaining to the asset servicing world, willing to understand the regulations applicable to investment funds and their service providers.