Introduction to Treasury Management
This module is part of the certified path "International Treasury Management and Corporate Finance". It can also be taken independently.
The objective of this module is to provide the fundamental knowledge of treasury management.
- Corporate Treasurer’s responsibilities
- Cash management (bank account opening, closing, KYC, cash pooling, payments and bank connectivity)
- Liquidity management (importance of working capital management)
- Risk management (foreign exchange, fraud, credit risk)
- Trade finance (general context, introduction to bank guarantees and letters of credit)
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.