Introduction to Corporate Finance, Valuation and Investment Decision
This course will provide a general understanding of financial valuation and investment decisions.
Participant will gain an understanding of corporate finance, financial analysis, the choices firms face when making financial decisions.
- Understand valuation principles: how to value companies using the DCF method and multiple methods
- Initiationto Investment process
- Valuation Principles
- Concept of Fair Value and Principles of Valuation
- Financial analysis
- Valuation techniques used in practice
- Introduction to Investment process
- Introduction to Private equity funds
- Transaction and investment phase
- Investment decision
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.
Le contenu de ce descriptif de formation est de la seule responsabilité de son auteur, l'organisme de formation House of Training.