Introduction to Corporate Finance, Valuation and Investment Decision
This module is part of the certified path "International Treasury Management and Corporate Finance". It can also be taken independently.
This course will provide a general understanding of financial valuation and investment decisions.
Participant will gain an understanding of corporate finance, financial analysis, the choices firms face when making financial decisions.
- Understand valuation principles: how to value companies using the DCF method and multiple methods.
- Initiation to Investment process
- Valuation Principles
- Concept of Fair Value and Principles of Valuation
- Financial analysis
- Valuation techniques used in practice
- Introduction to Investment process
- Introduction to Private equity funds
- Transaction and investment phase
- Investment decision
At the end of the training, the participants will receive a certificate of attendance delivered by the House of Training.
The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal the day before the start of the course ( download the Client Portal User’s Guide here ).