General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
In this eLearning you will be guided through different modules by closely following the storyline of Ben the Banker who is a CEO caught in a data breach scandal and trying to save his organization.
By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Understand GDPR requirements;
- Be aware of fundamental principles of privacy;
- Understand the obligations, roles, and responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer;
- Understand the methods and approaches to implement a GDPR process effectively; and.
- Understand how to handle a personal data breach.
- Why GDPR?
- What is GDPR?
- Explanation of a data breach.
2. Understanding data protection
- Personal data
- Data processing
- Key players
- Data subject rights.
3. Impact on the work life
- Data protection by design and by default
- Email and spam
- Breach disclosure.
4. Knowledge check
- Random selection of questions.
DLearn offers a dynamic approach to digital learning:
- All sessions are modular and easy to customize to perfectly fit your needs
- The units (maximum 15 minutes) are incorporated in an interactive storyline.
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
At the end of this eLearning, the learner will be evaluated on the topic via a knowledge check.
An official certificate will be delivered upon validation of the eLearning.
All our eLearnings are customizable for any industry.