Facilitating discussions and meetings in a virtual environment
A virtual work environment can easily change a simple task-based misunderstanding into a person to person conflict. As an experienced communicator you’re aware that non-verbal communication is a great empathy builder. Deprived of face-to-face communication, behaviours are magnified, intentions are misread and opinions are formed. The training Managing Conflict in Virtual Teams is for everyone who needs to overcome the challenges of virtual team conflicts, enabling participants to deal with conflicts confidently and successfully.
- Gained confidence when working in English with collaborative technologies
- Developed key language to actively participate when using a variety of collaborative technologies
- Built a toolbox of language to improve understanding
- Acquired the skills necessary to lead and guide online and remote communication
- Learned how to respond appropriately to typical derailers
- Transferred practical strategies to ensure your online meetings are clear and effective
- What makes virtual meetings different?
- Making your technology work for you
- Defining outcomes for virtual team meetings
- Key behaviours for the facilitator and participants in virtual team meetings
- Facilitating virtual meetings and anticipating challenges
- Practical tips and tricks for helping get the best from everyone during the meeting
- Knowing when to break out
- Debriefing in a virtual environment
- Transferring back to your workplace – what, how, when and with who?
A qui s'adresse la formation?
Un certificat sera délivré en fin de session