In this eLearning you will be guided through different modules by closely following the storyline of Ben the Banker who has recently attended a cyber security conference. By the end of this training, you will be able to:
- Be aware of and react to cyber-threats;
- Understand your cyber security professional obligations;
- Develop a general knowledge of how to safely use the Internet;
- Develop appropriate reactions facing the phishing;
- Understand existing threats on the Internet;
- Understand the importance of password management and how to build a strong security; and
- Understand the relevant responsibilities and how to react in case of an information security breach.
1. General concepts
- Context and objectives
- Role of the end-user and the first line of defense.
2. Focus on phishing threats
- What is phishing?
- Defense techniques.
3. Focus on password management
- Password management in the spotlight
- Best practices and rules
- Tips to build strong passwords.
4. Knowledge check
- Random selection of questions.
DLearn offers a dynamic approach to digital learning:
- All sessions are modular and easy to customize to perfectly fit your needs
- The units (maximum 15 minutes) are incorporated in an interactive storyline.
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
At the end of this eLearning, the learner will be evaluated on the topic via a knowledge check.
An official certificate will be delivered upon validation of the eLearning.
All our eLearnings are customizable for any industry.