CSR and Circular Economy - Disrupting Business Models
By the end of the training, the participant will be able to:
- understand today’s major challenges linked to the current operational mode of the economy
- learn the different circular economy tools and how to put them into practice
- see the circular economy as a source of innovation and a new source of income
- become familiar with the C2C (Cradle to Cradle) philosophy
- Understand the current challenges and how Luxembourg fits into this subject.
- Differentiate between this approach and the traditional sustainable development approach.
- Know the basic principles of the circular economy.
- Explain the Cradle to Cradle concept.
- Interactive teamwork involving a fictitious company.
- Give implementation examples for different industry sectors.
An wen richtet sich die Weiterbildung?
Designers, business leaders, production managers, marketing managers, engineers, finance managers, members of the management team
Für den Inhalt dieser Weiterbildungsbeschreibung haftet alleine der Verfasser, d. h. der Weiterbildungsanbieter House of Training.